Discretionary Grants Policy
Discretionary Grants Criteria, Guidelines and Funding Framework
DISCRETIONARY GRANT OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE PUBLIC SERVICE SECTOR 2022-23
The Public Service Sector Education and Training Authority (PSETA) Discretionary Grants are available for qualifying organisations. The grants are targeted to address national priorities as set out in the National Skills Development Plan (NSDP) and sectoral priorities as identified in the PSETA Sector Skills Plan (SSP) and the Annual Performance Plan (APP).
PSETA hereby invites applications from constituent organisations as per the programmes listed below for Discretionary Grant funding for the 2022-23 financial year.
|Programme||Targeted number of beneficiaries||Constituency|
|Bursaries (Unemployed)||50||Public Universities and Universities of Technology|
|TVET WIL||100||Public TVET Colleges|
|HET WIL||200||Public Universities of Technology|
|Internships||50||Government Departments/ Public Entities with an MoU with PSETA|
|Learnerships (Employed)||100||PSETA Accredited Skills Development Providers|
|Recognition of Prior Learning||300||PSETA Accredited Skills Development Providers|
|Skills Programmes||1 100||Accredited Skills Development Providers|
The Discretionary Grant Policy, Criteria and Guidelines, Funding Framework, Application forms and Specifications can be obtained from the PSETA website at www.pseta.org.za. Applications must be submitted on the dedicated email address email@example.com (NB: No applications will be accepted if received through any other means).
For enquiries, please contact the following persons:
|Mr. Sibusiso Ndaba: Projectsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Nthabiseng Khota: Projectsemail@example.com|
CLOSING DATE: 15 December 2021, 16h00
The allocation of a Grant is dependent on the availability of funds and is at the discretion of the PSETA Accounting Authority. The ultimate objective is to meet the targets as determined in the NSDP and PSETA APP.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Click on the link below to access the documents:
- Bursary Specifications/a>
- BursaryApplication Form
- Internships Specifications
- InternshipsApplication Form
- Learnerships Specifications
- Learnerships Application Form
- RPL level 5 Specifications
- RPL level 5 Application Form
- RPL level 6 Specifications
- RPL level 6 Application Form
- SP-Assessor and Moderator Specifications
- SP-Change Management Specifications
- SP-Finance Management (SCM) Specifications
- SP-Labour Relations Specifications 2022- 23
- SP-Service Delivery Specifications
- Skills Programme Application Form
- HEI WIL Specifications 2022-23
- TVET WIL Specifications 2022-23
- WIL Application Form